Páginas

Friday 1 November 2013

Case study

Hi there! Last Saturday we looked at different case-studies that showed concrete uses teachers around the world have given to technology in their primary school classrooms. 

The case study I liked best was Özge Karaoğlu's experience with cross-curricular story writing (check out her Özge Karaoğlu’s blog for other amazing projects). 

I find it amazing that 6 year old students were able to create such an appealing e-book and then develop games and activities to help other children learn English. I think that this type of project is not possible in all contexts though; she is lucky to work at a school with a strong tradition of using ICT to promote creativity. I don't think I could do something similar where I work. Anyways... I have prepared a Prezi in which I applied Puentedura's TPCK and SAMR talk to this particular case study:


2 comments:

  1. I love your Prezi, and in fact I'm learning how to use it, I'm just becoming familiar with it. I have to explore it a little bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bear Bárbara,

    I really like your Prezi. I think it was a wonderful idea to make a Prezi to write about your reflections on the case study, and it was very concise and organized, which helps to understand SAMR model even better. Great! :)

    ReplyDelete